VBService Ltd, as mentioned on the first page as the Lessor shall rent on the described motor vehicle to the Lessee under the following terms and conditions:
Described vehicle is rented for exclusive use in the Republic of Bulgaria, unless otherwise agreed.
1. Delivery and return 1.1 The motor vehicle has been delivered to the lessee in perfect condition, together with the equipment required by the Traffic Police and as described in a bilateral handover protocol, being integral part of this agreement and under the conditions the motor vehicle should be returned. The Lessee shall be obliged to return the motor vehicle in the same good condition as it has been delivered thereto, together with all documents that have been submitted, in time and at place as defined in the rental agreement and to be set out in the bilateral handover protocol. 1.2 Provided the lessee shall fail to return the motor vehicle in timely manner, he/she shall notify the lessor to this effect not later than the agreed hour before the deadline for return. In case of delay, the lessee shall pay compensation equal to the one day rental price. The lessee shall have the right to continue the rental period with not more than 48 hours by phone. Provided the lessee shall fail to return the motor vehicle within 2 days after the expiration of the rental agreement, he/she shall be obliged to enter into a new rental agreement. 1.3 Any failure to perform the obligation for return of the motor vehicle within 2 days of expiration of the agreement, without notifying the lessor to this effect, shall be considered a theft and the lessor shall inform the competent authorities and shall reserve its rights under this agreement.
2. Damages, shortages, thefts, etc. 2.1 The rented motor vehicle has full casco and motor third party liability insurances that are included in the rental price.
– In case of theft of the whole motor vehicle or any part thereof
the lessee is obliged to inform the lessor first, and then the Traffic Police (KAT) authorities, and should give the documents and the keys back to the lessor.
– In case of broken glass or fire
– In case of car accident while moving or being parked
The lessee is obliged to inform the lessor first, and then the Traffic Police (KAT) authorities, and should request the required documents for the occurred event with which he/she will not be held liable, except in the cases provided for in paragraph 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 described in this contract. 2.2 In case of damaged motor vehicle, shortages, or damaged or missing parts of the compartment interior as a result of negligence and misbehavior of the lessee, the latter is obliged to indemnify the lessor in full for the suffered damages, including to cover the expenses for rent of the motor vehicle provided as a substitute, if needed. 2.3 The lessee’s liability to third parties for suffered damages as a result of lessee’s default are described in the third parties’ insurance conditions, up to the limit thereof, except in the cases under paragraphs 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 as described hereunder. 2.4 In case the documents for the motor vehicle, the keys or the plate numbers of the motor vehicle have been lost or stolen, the lessee should pay compensation equal to the 5 days’ rental price of the motor vehicle. 2.5 The tyres of the motor vehicle are not covered by the casco or third party liability insurance. In case of damage thereof, the lessee will be held fully liable. 2.6 For the purposes of limiting the liability under paragraph 2.5 there is an additional insurance that you can pay upon entering into the rental agreement.
3. Prices and payment conditions 3.1 The rental prices are fixed per day. They depend on the rental period of the motor vehicle and are published in the pricing list. The price shall be paid to the lessor upon delivery of the motor vehicle and upon signing the bilateral handover protocol. 3.2 The lessee shall be obliged to pay a deposit in an amount agreed upon signing this agreement. Upon returning the motor vehicle in good condition equal to the condition the lessor has delivered it in to the lessee, and in the condition described in the bilateral protocol, the deposit shall be reimbursed to the lessee. In case of finding any minor damages or shortages of the motor vehicle upon return, as well as in case the motor vehicle has been returned with less fuel in the tank, or with less fuel than agreed upon in the handover protocol, the corresponding amount shall be withheld from the deposit, and the remainder (if any) shall be reimbursed to the lessee.
4. Lessor’s liabilities 4.1 The lessor shall be liable for damages suffered by the lessee or third persons as a result of technical failure of the rented motor vehicle and proved by an independent technical expertise. The expenses for such expertise shall be covered by the default party. 4.2 In case the originally rented motor vehicle shall be out of order, the lessor shall be obliged to provide the lessee with another motor vehicle.
5.Lessee’s obligations and liabilities 5.1 The lessee shall be obliged: A/ to use the motor vehicle properly and to take care of it. B/ in case of damage, accident or failure, to take measures for the localization and mitigation of the damages and to save the motor vehicle. C/ In case of damage or car accident to inform the respective authorities and to fill in the required documents. Not later than 12 hours after the occurrence of the accident, and not before the expiration of the term of validity of the agreement, the lessee shall be obliged to inform the lessor about all facts for the occurred event relevant to the accident, and to fully assist the lessor and the insurance company for investigating the accident and the suffered damages. 5.2. The lessee shall not have the right: А/ to use the motor vehicle for towing other motor vehicles, trailers, caravans, etc. Furthermore, he/she shall not have the right to take part in competitions, trainings, tests, to carry bulky, liquid or other freights. B/ to drive the motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other narcotic substances. C/ to re-rent the right to use of the motor vehicle to third persons and to use it for trips outside the borders of the country. 5.3. The lessee shall be obliged to have a driving license. He/she shall have a driving license for at least 1 year and should be more than 21 years of age. 5.4. The violations under paragraphs 5.1, 5.2., 5.3 that shall result in damages, shall terminate the limited liability and the lessee shall owe the lessor a full compensation for suffered damages. 5.5. The lessee shall hereby agree that in case of criminal or another type of offence, his/her personal information shall be provided to the authorities.
6. Other conditions 6.1. In order to be valid, any amendments or modifications of this agreement, as well as of any other document as provided hereinabove relevant to this agreement, shall be in writing. They should be signed by the two parties or by persons authorized thereby. 6.2. Any disputes in relation to the conclusion, amendments, modifications, changes or termination of this agreement shall be settled by mutual agreement – otherwise the dispute shall be referred to the competent authorities. 6.3. Any issues that are not stipulated herein shall be governed by the provisions of the Bulgarian legislation.